The oceans gray, reflective past.
Losing first, trailing last.
The summers eve, nights well spent.
Her floral dress, lavender scent.
Inside, timid child, a grown man's plight.
These memories flow, so easy with thought.
Our lovers- broken embrace, the friends we've fought.
So now I dine alone, with sadness heavy.
Reminiscent songs, my suicide ready.
With a single bullet, my name now wrote...
'Live with a purpose.'
My dying quote.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Looking Back by Anthony James )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Uddan, binod bastola
- Sheep, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Words Justified or Words Condemed, Terrance Tracy
- He Said, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Unknown, dhia abada
- Time is fixed, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- A Tea Plucker In Sri Lanka, Dilantha Gunawardana
- My Name is Humanity, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Hey Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- যদি ভুলে যাও আমায়, Rezwan Mortuza