Michelle, We Are Doomed
The summer sun bleeds us dry.
Shadows of ravens that circle up high.
Are you aware our love dies with each new breath?
That the more that we live,
The quicker our death?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Michelle, We Are Doomed by Anthony James )
- Shattered and alone, Nicole GravellPellerino
- But the Leaves Of Grass, Neela Nath
- It is impossible, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What The Culture Drug In - Da Dammerrung.., Warren Falcon
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Await for your return, Fluorescent Reality
- Serenade To Love, David Harris
- MONSTER FORCE WARS, shannon strauss
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- Light, Neela Nath