LOOKING FOR SOMETHING 2
Today, I looked, and saw, and noticed.
Today, I searced, and began to seek,
That new thing.
I never know what it is or where it will be.
Forever, I will be seeking that special thing,
something I cannot name.
Forever, I will be searching for a new way to look,
For that thing.because, it is new,
I really do not know how to look for it.
I see life as a paradox, folding in on itself,
from the time we are born, til the time we are dead.
Life, is a mystery and we all must fulfill it to the most.
Today, I look for something, something new, something old,
hopefully something I can use.
I look for something
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LOOKING FOR SOMETHING 2 by Michael Bogle )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- My Little Bird, Alfred Oyori
- Regret, Damian Murphy
- Helpless reasonings, Howard MacDougall
- The first Flight, michael hagwood
- Fake, RJP Patterson
- Bee Bathes In Bliss, Saiom Shriver
- Merry Christmas, lee fones
- Searching For Convictions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Strong Enough, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Past Woes, Naveed Akram