Lord O Lord
Thank you, O Lord
Thank you, O Lord your love is boundless,
Thank you, your presence is our peace.
Thank you, O Lord for so much goodness,
Thank you, your mercies never cease.
Thank you, for giving us this moment,
Thank you, for every joy we share.
Thank you, for all our friends and neighbours,
Thank you, for those who love and care.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lord O Lord by Mrunal Nandankar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock