Success is not measured by how much a man has,
But how much he has done,
How far he has gone.
Success is the basic human knowledge,
Of how well a man has done.
It is not taken lightly,
Or as it shouldn't be.
This is a serious task.
One given to man by fate.
Only you can determine your success.
Only people can comment it.
Push your self to the limit,
Gas far as you can,
Strive for it,
For it is important,
One of the most important traits of human kind,
Taken for granted by the rich,
And serious by the poor.
We all have it in us,
What it takes to be a success.
We just have to reach in deep enough,
And we will soon find the success in us,
That has been lying there all a long.
Success is key to all of life's compances,
Enjoy it while it lasts.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SUCCESS by Mrunal Nandankar )
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey