Success is not measured by how much a man has,
But how much he has done,
How far he has gone.
Success is the basic human knowledge,
Of how well a man has done.
It is not taken lightly,
Or as it shouldn't be.
This is a serious task.
One given to man by fate.
Only you can determine your success.
Only people can comment it.
Push your self to the limit,
Gas far as you can,
Strive for it,
For it is important,
One of the most important traits of human kind,
Taken for granted by the rich,
And serious by the poor.
We all have it in us,
What it takes to be a success.
We just have to reach in deep enough,
And we will soon find the success in us,
That has been lying there all a long.
Success is key to all of life's compances,
Enjoy it while it lasts.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SUCCESS by Mrunal Nandankar )
(1644 - 1694)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Elinor Morton Wylie
(7 September 1885 – 16 December 1928)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Vaders gaan niet dood, Madrason writer
- Desires Finding Their Places, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Joyful Sounds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Last Horizon, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- i want to weigh the moon with you, Mandolyn ...
- Italian Birthday Poem, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God's Most Published Poet, Tom Zart
- Fruitless love, Nero CaroZiv
- Misunderstood, Madrason writer
- Do what father says, Madrason writer