If you lose your hope
Then you lose your mind
If you lose your guidance
You are truly blind.
If you lose your senses
You will not feel
If you lose your love
Only pain is real.
If you lose your heart
You will probably die
If you lose your smile
You can only cry.
If you lose your grasp
Everything will slip
If you are alone
You're a sunken, rusted ship.
Mark Hopwood's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lose by Mark Hopwood )
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Right is Right, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan