Suzanna C Chevalier
LOSS OF POWER
A fog you put me in so I couldn’t see
couldn’t break inside of me
You laughed and clasped your hands to your hips
words of anger came from your lips.
Now you have the power to make a choice
with your new story you create with your voice.
Forgiveness is for your own mental health
forgiveness will help melt
any pain you have ever felt.
For God forgives, for there is nothing to forgive
We came here to create, we are the creator and can give.
For in giving you get back ten-fold
this is what I am told.
Written by Suzanna C Chevalier on 2011
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LOSS OF POWER by Suzanna C Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Date Night, Charles Hancock
- I Boomerang, Michelle Claus
- Thrills and spills(Hindi translation), Thampi KEE
- What has The CPI(M) Done People Know It.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Communists Are Not At All The Good Men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Pleading to God?, Dr John Celes
- Restricted!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Seemith!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Fashion Girls, Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works 3, C Jay Caputo