Suzanna C Chevalier
LOSS OF POWER
A fog you put me in so I couldn’t see
couldn’t break inside of me
You laughed and clasped your hands to your hips
words of anger came from your lips.
Now you have the power to make a choice
with your new story you create with your voice.
Forgiveness is for your own mental health
forgiveness will help melt
any pain you have ever felt.
For God forgives, for there is nothing to forgive
We came here to create, we are the creator and can give.
For in giving you get back ten-fold
this is what I am told.
Written by Suzanna C Chevalier on 2011
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LOSS OF POWER by Suzanna C Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- longest ever tattoo (unfinished), lee fones
- Together..... My Love And I, Lora Colon
- VOICE OF REDEMPTION, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- And...Enter The Children, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Quickened Methods To Destroy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love Is In The Air, Lilly Emery
- THE MULES' TIME زمن البغال, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sing Along Song, Sandra Feldman
- world war one, lee fones
- My Love, My God, Lilly Emery