Suzanna C Chevalier
LOSS OF POWER
A fog you put me in so I couldn’t see
couldn’t break inside of me
You laughed and clasped your hands to your hips
words of anger came from your lips.
Now you have the power to make a choice
with your new story you create with your voice.
Forgiveness is for your own mental health
forgiveness will help melt
any pain you have ever felt.
For God forgives, for there is nothing to forgive
We came here to create, we are the creator and can give.
For in giving you get back ten-fold
this is what I am told.
Written by Suzanna C Chevalier on 2011
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LOSS OF POWER by Suzanna C Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Canadian geese to base, lee fones
- Let Us Enjoy The Tiny Moments Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Meanderings, Naveed Khalid
- The Love To Motherland, Bulat Okudzhava
- Pastimes Of Poetry, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Think tank, gajanan mishra
- Be thankfull, obed obser
- My Generation, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Midnight Trolley Bus, Bulat Okudzhava
- Now Falling, Bulat Okudzhava