Amy Louise Kerswell
Lost in a Inhumane World
Im lost within a world
A little world of my own.
Not quite real
Or even humane.
Lost in a world of depression.
Lost in a world where
People will pick and jibe.
Lost in an inhumane world
With no exit sign.
God how do I get out?
Out from a world
That is cruel
Where people must judge me
Amy Louise Kerswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost in a Inhumane World by Amy Louise Kerswell )
- Mixed Up, Ima Ryma
- Unseen water, Pintu Mahakul
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid