Amy Louise Kerswell
Lost in a Inhumane World
Im lost within a world
A little world of my own.
Not quite real
Or even humane.
Lost in a world of depression.
Lost in a world where
People will pick and jibe.
Lost in an inhumane world
With no exit sign.
God how do I get out?
Out from a world
That is cruel
Where people must judge me
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost in a Inhumane World by Amy Louise Kerswell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola
- The bondage, hasmukh amathalal
- Brain's Ocean, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Defamation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Horoscopes, gajanan mishra
- Lovely and pleasant, hasmukh amathalal
- A New Experience, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Messages and Messengers, Liilia Talts Morrison
- you know who you are, Clara Keiper