Lost In Her Lust
Her fluorescent eyes, electric gaze
Dazzling beauty that awakens tears.
Aroused, we've followed her to this strange place
Of sunset, with glowing bulbs everywhere.
We left our home, where we've known peace
We left our aged mother, with tears, wet
We walked past singing birds, green trees
We've come to watch the great sun, set.
Its sunset here, we don't know
Where we are, who cares though?
Science is here, she's with us
And we're lost, in her lust
Warrith Olawale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost In Her Lust by Warrith Olawale )
- My thoughts amid choas, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Am Alive, Akhtar Jawad
- O My Songs, Madhav Sarkunde
- Detester's haste, Hamisi Miriti
- Masibonisane, senzokhaya umhayi
- namhlanje usuku olukhulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- okuhle, senzokhaya umhayi
- babies and dogs, oskar hansen
- God Could be Never Wrong, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Khalani zinyoni vele nizolibusa, senzokhaya umhayi