Lost In Her Lust
Her fluorescent eyes, electric gaze
Dazzling beauty that awakens tears.
Aroused, we've followed her to this strange place
Of sunset, with glowing bulbs everywhere.
We left our home, where we've known peace
We left our aged mother, with tears, wet
We walked past singing birds, green trees
We've come to watch the great sun, set.
Its sunset here, we don't know
Where we are, who cares though?
Science is here, she's with us
And we're lost, in her lust
Warrith Olawale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost In Her Lust by Warrith Olawale )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Poetry: A Small Fighting Bulldog, Laijon Liu
- Lights connect to each other, Mohammad Siddiqui
- My silent cry echoes through the universe, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Love keeps flowering and sometimes, Gert Strydom
- We sit on a balcony, Gert Strydom
- Cheap Shots, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- COPLA 69 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Days When The Darkness Is Greater Than T.., Shalom Freedman
- STORM IN A TEACUP, Philo Yan
- Never take anybody, gajanan mishra