Lost in the Cycle
Work work work work, work work work work, work work work work
'cause there is nothing to do
even though there is always something to do
but why would you do that?
Go to sleep
Because the brain still says 'Go! '
When you say
Come back to consciousness?
You never left,
Jessica Cummings's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost in the Cycle by Jessica Cummings )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Brand New Love (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Good-bye Windows XP, Roy Blokker
- Realy enjoying THAT 'last slice' - OF B.., sEaN nOrTh
- Brain Freeze, Ronald Chapman
- Writers block in July, Matthew Holloway
- Birds Flying High, Ronald Chapman
- August 1914, John F. McCullagh
- Between the Lines (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Quiet Pretty Flower, White Lily
- Best of Three Worlds, Ronald Chapman