I had this verse,
Inside my mind,
That I can't remember....
I Know it is there,
I Know it is perfect,
I just can't sing it......
Of all the moments,
That my life is made of,
This verse, will make a difference,
It's a statement,
It's my pride.
It's just illogical,
Full of non sense,
Rainbows and colors....
Plentiful of happiness.
But I can't find...
(Was here just a moment ago...)
... and now, is no more...
It's like a dream,
You believe is real,
Till you wake in fear.
It takes two,
To be happy under the moon,
For the perfection of a frugal conversation,
to make life real and tasteful,
And that verse, will be forever lost...
Just because you....
Carlos Aragao's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost verse by Carlos Aragao )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Puddles Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- WHAT DO WE HAVE TO LOSE MORE THAN WHAT W.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Rembrandt, Phil Soar
- Margrit Biever Mondavi…..Happy Birthday .., James B. Earley
- Symbols Unremembered, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Restoration, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Lovely Fact, Naveed Akram
- Road to Black, Amateur Vagabond
- Her Unconditional Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Lead Me Into Light, Valerie Dohren