! ! ! Lost Without You
We shared cries in every longing
Painted colors in our dreams we keep on weaving;
Burst in laughter at silly jokes we pitched in
Blushed in shyness when we feel awkward in teasing.
I have heard you sing, I was smiling
My heart is awed by the effort you were doing,
And in every breath I heard from you when you are calling
Makes me sigh and wish I could smell and feel your breathing!
You shared your inner wants as I shared mine
Like laying on a shady hill, staring at nature's sublime,
Feasting at the food we bring and drinking some wine
We'll be dancing with the beat of the music that rhyme.
Ah...the love so pure that is too deep
I don't wanna loose, I want for keeps,
Just thinking of it, my heart aches, don't wanna reap
Wasted time, wasted dream, unfulfilled dreams at my finger tips!
I know life without you, I am lost
Please stay with me, be mine at all cost;
This love I feel for you, I promise to be true
No more cold nights, don't wanna feel forever blue....
Please hold on....stay with me please...
I am lost without you!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (! ! ! Lost Without You by Inner Whispers )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Oral Given Good, Luis Estable
- Not guest, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Felt Things, Luis Estable
- Sins may raise, hasmukh amathalal
- Immortal lives on the battle field, Steve Jackson
- Like spring, hasmukh amathalal
- And I will, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- আশীর্বাদ, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- The Question of the Metaphysical Squirrel, Eugene Levich
- She Met Three Interesting People In The .., Toshie Nohara