! ! ! Lost Without You
We shared cries in every longing
Painted colors in our dreams we keep on weaving;
Burst in laughter at silly jokes we pitched in
Blushed in shyness when we feel awkward in teasing.
I have heard you sing, I was smiling
My heart is awed by the effort you were doing,
And in every breath I heard from you when you are calling
Makes me sigh and wish I could smell and feel your breathing!
You shared your inner wants as I shared mine
Like laying on a shady hill, staring at nature's sublime,
Feasting at the food we bring and drinking some wine
We'll be dancing with the beat of the music that rhyme.
Ah...the love so pure that is too deep
I don't wanna loose, I want for keeps,
Just thinking of it, my heart aches, don't wanna reap
Wasted time, wasted dream, unfulfilled dreams at my finger tips!
I know life without you, I am lost
Please stay with me, be mine at all cost;
This love I feel for you, I promise to be true
No more cold nights, don't wanna feel forever blue....
Please hold on....stay with me please...
I am lost without you!
Inner Whispers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (! ! ! Lost Without You by Inner Whispers )
- Is This Love, John Foster
- Time without beginnings a better fiend, Mark Heathcote
- Pain Behind a fake Smile, Curtis Brown
- Faiths gate opens on a garden of peace, Mark Heathcote
- Emotional Hardship, Sandra Feldman
- Untouched, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- My Mother..., Taimane Fanene
- Ignoring Seasons, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ephemera, Ian Nicholas McDowell
- Seeing light in Darkness, Aziz Akrish
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)