delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........
Lotline Squabble/Self-Aggrandizing and Frightening Perspectives Of A Child's Mind
she wished an agonizing death to the man who shot and killed her dear red dog...
the agonizing death was that of the man's wife, a massive woman given to wearing green pup tents...
yet, she felt both remorse with smatterings of guilt and a certain sense of responsibility....this after listening to late-night conversations between the so-called adults....
hiding behind the kitchen door, feeling terrifying and confusing emotions, along with an eerily construed sense of power...
it shouldn't happen to a dog
it shouldn't happen to a kid
it shouldn't happen
it should not happen
innocence regained...? ?
wishing rainbow bridges...
Topic of this poem: art
delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lotline Squabble/Self-Aggrandizing and Frightening Perspectives Of A Child's Mind by delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it......... )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Brain-Drain, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- Heaven's Delight, JJ Evendon
- (7) जिख्लाबसे लाइजाम: 'रैसुमै'नो, Ronjoy Brahma
- Two or Three, M.J. Lemon
- A Modern Haiku For Modern Life, M.J. Lemon
- We are All Nomads, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Dancing Shadows!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Still I Rise, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Sweet Sadness, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Keep Smiling, Md. Ziaul Haque
- No More Pain, Md. Ziaul Haque