I love my mum, I love my dad
I love my son and brother,
I love my wife, I love my dog
I love them like no other.
I love my friends, I love my cat
I love the car I’m driving.
I love my house, I love my job
Even when I’m skiving.
The point I make that love is vast
But best if you’re receiving
But no one really knows if love
Is something worth believing?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love by jack frost )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- One Of My Many Korean Dreams (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- My Loss, Tiku akp
- TRUE LOVE IN THE POETESS' EYES الحب الحق.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Private Obsession, Electric Lady
- Dispossessed Nests By Jayanta Mahapatra, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Princess, Gabriel Jirgba
- THE PRETTY RAMADAN IS GOING TO EXPIRE AF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Lullaby For The Doomed, Willian Menuci
- into her goblet, gordon nosworthy
- Night's Tale, Willian Menuci