I love my mum, I love my dad
I love my son and brother,
I love my wife, I love my dog
I love them like no other.
I love my friends, I love my cat
I love the car I’m driving.
I love my house, I love my job
Even when I’m skiving.
The point I make that love is vast
But best if you’re receiving
But no one really knows if love
Is something worth believing?
jack frost's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love by jack frost )
- Of You, Who Do Not Know Me, Stacy L. Mar
- The Wind Blowing Backwards, Stacy L. Mar
- Metrazol, Luke J. Holt
- Sliding Into Old Shoes, Stacy L. Mar
- Like Fallen Gods, Stacy L. Mar
- All We Are, Stacy L. Mar
- To John, Roger A. Rose
- Rarely seen, hasmukh amathalal
- The Shadow Parts of Me, Stacy L. Mar
- Earth Unhinged, Stacy L. Mar
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(22 March 1941 -)