I love my mum, I love my dad
I love my son and brother,
I love my wife, I love my dog
I love them like no other.
I love my friends, I love my cat
I love the car I’m driving.
I love my house, I love my job
Even when I’m skiving.
The point I make that love is vast
But best if you’re receiving
But no one really knows if love
Is something worth believing?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love by jack frost )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Green Flash ll, Morgan Michaels
- AN UGLY WAR VERSUS A PRETTY PEACE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Mosley Manor, marriam anderson
- Desire, Avinash Nair
- My Grieving Heart, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- The Green Flash, Morgan Michaels
- The Rough Guide to Romantic Comedy, James Thomas Miller
- Recessional, James Thomas Miller
- Poverty Streets, Darren David Weaver
- Destiny, Jesus James Llorico