I never liked you. I hatde the site of you looking to me. Every time you talked to me I wanted to scream. I hatde you so bad that it scared me when you left. Because for the first time all I wanted was for you to talk to me to make me laugh. for you to look at me like you use to do. I got scared when the words I...Love...you came out. But no one saw my pane that I had. The pane of wanting to say I love you but you could not heir it. The pane of think you were the one and I lost you.
Amanda Wilson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (love by Amanda Wilson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ghar sey chale toh the maikhane ko - Gha.., Talab ...
- Two Thumbs Up And No Head Bowed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Am A Temple, Elma Burke
- dirTY scratches on a napkin by, the de.., sEaN nOrTh
- Words, Monica Lanier
- I Believed In You, Lilly Emery
- Fairyland, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Babul ki Dua, Akhtar Jawad
- The Greatest Dream, Jyothirmai Uppu
- overleg, co the skipper