All of your nonsense is sense to me
your truth I'll take for any that can be.
I'll suffocate in the fruit that you bear
and dedicate myself to a strand of your hair.
my strength, it will take all of time to recount,
how your strength do I see as my strength's font
And in this death we two will bonded forever be
because, unlike you, i've lost all of me.
Michael Ardizzone's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love by Michael Ardizzone )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Answering The Usual Questions, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Cure, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Peace Makers, Tony Adah
- amazing grace of nature, thanishq kokare
- Copy Paper, Edgar Albert Guest
- Autumn Evenings, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Lost Purse, Edgar Albert Guest
- Mother's Party Dress, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Comedian, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Evening Prayer, Edgar Albert Guest