Love and Happiness.
Everyone around me, envys me, but I, show 'thy', how I love
them very much,
I'd show them happiness, now for the days to come;
but for now my love is understood by some and the ones
who can't understand it think, 'why does he act dumb? ',
but all I know, in an around me the seeds of happiness do I sow,
and to others, my love, I show more and more.
love and happiness do I give,
in return, in sorrow I live,
but for now I am happy to see others smile, so that when I see them,
my sorrow is gone away for a while.
love and happiness.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love and Happiness. by Savio Vogt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Brewster's, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -48, Ronjoy Brahma
- Reign of Despair, Luca Menin
- Thoughts Of Prose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her pride and honor, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -47, Ronjoy Brahma
- Blood Of Innocence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Carbon and Life, douglas scotney
- Good-night love, good morning too, Mandolyn ...
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -46, Ronjoy Brahma