Love and Happiness.
Everyone around me, envys me, but I, show 'thy', how I love
them very much,
I'd show them happiness, now for the days to come;
but for now my love is understood by some and the ones
who can't understand it think, 'why does he act dumb? ',
but all I know, in an around me the seeds of happiness do I sow,
and to others, my love, I show more and more.
love and happiness do I give,
in return, in sorrow I live,
but for now I am happy to see others smile, so that when I see them,
my sorrow is gone away for a while.
love and happiness.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love and Happiness. by Savio Vogt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To My Son, Robert Leary
- I am yours forever, gajanan mishra
- सिनायमोनि आंनि सिमांनि रजे, Bahadur Basumatary
- Wildly Into The Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drunk poetry, Christian Lacdael
- Opportunities, Christian Lacdael
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock