Edward Kofi Louis
Love And Hate
Love and hate!
With dove and bate;
As you drove down the dead body late last night.
To watch you in the eyes! !
With the debate and the drama of the town.
You dated het in the name of lust and,
You killed her after raping her;
Eating her fruits of love in the name of lust and,
With a bad Intension in your mind.
Caught in the hands of the law to face the trial;
But, this lady is already dead and gone! !
Because of the muse of your illegal lust.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love And Hate by Edward Kofi Louis )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Falling Fast, Electric Lady
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Warning, Jenny Joseph