love and me
why does love give me such a hard time?
its like loving me is a crime.
i try so hard to love but that's just me.
love and me weren't ment to be.
in love is there suppose to be hate?
is it wrong to fall in love on the first date?
love and me aren't ever going to get along.
love and me has a bond that isn't strong.
love why do you hate me so?
love where did you go?
i wonder if you will ever come back.
without love im going to have a heart attack.
love and me are done forever.
love and me again never.
why'd you leave me so hopeless and and weak love.
so many days i went without love
and also my love messenger my dove.
my world has only been full of hate.
my love is forever stored in a crate.
love and me are enemies
love bow down on your knees
but it wont because love and me hate each other
that's why i still have no lover
love and me aren't ment to be
love will you ever come back to me?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (love and me by celia hinojosa )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- the poet
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Television, Roald Dahl
- XVII (I do not love you...), Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- Happy New Year, Kela LewisMorin
- 01 - A Little Talk, George Hunter
- Belief, Kela LewisMorin
- Tum Aate To, Akhtar Jawad
- Dark Crevices, Kela LewisMorin
- I Submit, Vera Sidhwa
- Nadine, David Lewis Paget
- Experiencing Humiliation, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Woes Of The World, Kela LewisMorin
- my favorite painter is the sky, Bull Hawking