love and me
why does love give me such a hard time?
its like loving me is a crime.
i try so hard to love but that's just me.
love and me weren't ment to be.
in love is there suppose to be hate?
is it wrong to fall in love on the first date?
love and me aren't ever going to get along.
love and me has a bond that isn't strong.
love why do you hate me so?
love where did you go?
i wonder if you will ever come back.
without love im going to have a heart attack.
love and me are done forever.
love and me again never.
why'd you leave me so hopeless and and weak love.
so many days i went without love
and also my love messenger my dove.
my world has only been full of hate.
my love is forever stored in a crate.
love and me are enemies
love bow down on your knees
but it wont because love and me hate each other
that's why i still have no lover
love and me aren't ment to be
love will you ever come back to me?
celia hinojosa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (love and me by celia hinojosa )
- Blame not the stars, gajanan mishra
- Emptyness, advija hrustic
- Lay Me Down, Myrtle Thomas
- Dessert Deluge ..... [ 'just' DESSERTS,.., Bri Edwards
- Standard asset, gajanan mishra
- AnyThing In ReTurn, Kewayne Wadley
- If all we know is love, Mark Heathcote
- Remove Yourself From Bitterness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Fornicating In The Bowels Of Unswerving .., Captain Cur
- im not okay, Faith Taylors
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)