love and me
why does love give me such a hard time?
its like loving me is a crime.
i try so hard to love but that's just me.
love and me weren't ment to be.
in love is there suppose to be hate?
is it wrong to fall in love on the first date?
love and me aren't ever going to get along.
love and me has a bond that isn't strong.
love why do you hate me so?
love where did you go?
i wonder if you will ever come back.
without love im going to have a heart attack.
love and me are done forever.
love and me again never.
why'd you leave me so hopeless and and weak love.
so many days i went without love
and also my love messenger my dove.
my world has only been full of hate.
my love is forever stored in a crate.
love and me are enemies
love bow down on your knees
but it wont because love and me hate each other
that's why i still have no lover
love and me aren't ment to be
love will you ever come back to me?
celia hinojosa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (love and me by celia hinojosa )
- You're Safe With Me, Michael McParland
- He bought Love, Charles Jagongo
- No veg', george albot
- All a Round, Ima Ryma
- And now, hold my hands O mortal!, Preeth Nambiar
- Kaamnaa (DESIRE), Aftab Alam
- Truth is his name, Aftab Alam
- Train to destiny, Aftab Alam
- The Best Day, Meriam Joseph
- Harken, The Rain comest, Sir Toby Moses
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Soldier, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)