Love, compassion, and mother
Love, compassion and mother,
Positiveness, vision and mother,
All go together, my dear,
Let us salute our mother.
Mother, mother, mother,
Without mother no air no water
Without mother no light no life
Without mother you cannot
Think of the earth and of the sky.
If you want to fly go with the mother
Mother knows each and every route
Mother knows every technique
That would do good to the self and
That would do good to others.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love, compassion, and mother by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Hindi Haiku, S.D. TIWARI
- Date Night, Charles Hancock
- I Boomerang, Michelle Claus
- Thrills and spills(Hindi translation), Thampi KEE
- What has The CPI(M) Done People Know It.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Communists Are Not At All The Good Men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Pleading to God?, Dr John Celes
- Restricted!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Seemith!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Fashion Girls, Bijay Kant Dubey