Love for Her
I did not know of emotions,
Until I met her.
I did not know of love,
Until I met her.
All the emotions that I knew
was Anger, Kindness, and Caring.
Before I met her I was in disarray.
Now I will hope to marry her and find an emotion,
That has eluded me for so long.
May the love I have inside boil the more I see her.
I will do my best to love her for as long as I can.
So in this one person,
This one human being.
I found, NO,
I understand emotions that I was only told about.
May the way she sees me be at least equal to the way I see her.
Because with her I am making my own path,
With her I can accomplish anything,
As long as she stays by myside.
Either in spirit or presence.
I will always succeed.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love for Her by philip teed )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(10 February 1970-)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Main To Jhonka Hu Hava Ka Ura Le Jaunga, Kumar Vishwas
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
Poem of the Day
- Missing, Marilyn Jean
- Mourning Glory, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Seem Deprived, But..., Brave Hearts
- No More War for Heroes Forty-Four, Tom Navarro
- Vintage Dreams, Nika McGuin
- MOTHER'S CURSE, john chizoba vincent
- Little Images, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Risque, Tiku akp
- Loss of Innocence, Bijay Kant Dubey
- HUMANKIND, john chizoba vincent