Love Forever Love
I like you
I adore you
But could it be enough to be more than that?
I could always be interested with your state of mind
I will never be bored with your honest reaction
But could it be enough to take a step forward?
I could be warmed by your attention
I could be strengthen by your support
But could it be enough to grow this feeling for you?
I want to erase your misery
I want to comfort your sorrow
But could it be enough to not only pity you?
I could be surprised by your words
I could be confused by your behavior
But could it be enough to deny this attached string?
I could get lost in your deep gaze
I could be drawn by your radiant smile
But could it be enough to fall in love with you?
I could sacrifice anything to make you happy
I could destroy the world to save you
But could it be enough to fight for your affection?
I could never stop thinking about you
I could imagine if you are mine
But could it be enough to join this madness?
I could be lured by your sweet words
I could be seduced by your fleeting touch
But could it be enough to feed desire in me?
I could share you some secrets
I could trust you some weakness
But could it be enough to lay my heart completely?
I could be impressed by your dream
I could be flattered by your kindness
But could it be enough to be bound with you?
I could be caught by your bright light
I could be attracted by your gentle soul
But could it be enough to promise hope for you?
I could chat with you for hours
I could sit down with you in silence
But could it be enough to continue this relationship?
I could be intrigued by your mystery
I could be thrilled by your danger
But could it be enough to stand with you?
I could be fascinated by your delicate hands
I could be awed by your cute expression
But could it be enough to keep me from leaving?
I could wait for your shadow
I could be faithful for your vow
But could it be enough to love you forever?
maria sudibyo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Forever Love by maria sudibyo )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Music, Life's Soundtrack (Quatrains), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Love Note 16, Michael P. McParland
- Change, David Lessard
- ENVY DEFINED, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Oh My Dear, Michael P. McParland
- The actor and the witness, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Possessive of God, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The forbidden ritual, Mark Heathcote
- WHEN ON ME THEY CANNOT FEED, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Fragility, Akhtar Jawad