Love in the tough times
You are the love of my life
Even if you cut like a knife.
I know you are not happy with me
and sometimes you want to let me be.
But when times are good,
they are surely the best.
So even when the times are tough,
I thank my God it's only a test.
So I wonder will we pass or fail?
I guess only time will tell.
But I know times when we're apart
It feels like I have a broken heart.
I love you more and more each day
I never can find the words to say.
My love comes from my inner soul
like from a mine of blackest coal.
I know things haven't been so great
But I love you still and it's not too late.
The love I had for you at first was so exciting and new
But now its stronger than ever before and its all because of YOU
This is just a simple rhyme
to tell ya 'I'll love ya til the end of time'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love in the tough times by Todd Birchfield )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Moral Roundabout, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Old Wheelwright, Ruth Manning-Sanders