Love is Another Feature
Life has more than death and romance;
It stayed after two days and two nights
That reminded me of a weekend
In another country, another land,
It was another life.
Living with the foreigners
Is to like them and give love to them.
Love is another feature,
A foreign feature, and a teacher.
Lift the lover from his niche
And place him on the rostrum of hate.
Let him speak for all matters,
And keep him from romance.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love is Another Feature by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Interdependent, gajanan mishra
- Perhaps Of ofasianperhapsswayshymm, sEaN nOrTh
- Blamed too, hasmukh amathalal
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- BY Design, Terrance Tracy
- The Man of War and Flowers, Daniel Skentelbery
- Honest Love, Ronald Chapman
- Homage to Sarah Geronimo 'The Pop Star P.., Ronald Chapman
- False Prophets, Dexsta Ray
- scenic scene, lee fones