Love is Another Feature
Life has more than death and romance;
It stayed after two days and two nights
That reminded me of a weekend
In another country, another land,
It was another life.
Living with the foreigners
Is to like them and give love to them.
Love is another feature,
A foreign feature, and a teacher.
Lift the lover from his niche
And place him on the rostrum of hate.
Let him speak for all matters,
And keep him from romance.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love is Another Feature by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Old Wheelwright, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Idiot Girl, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- All the Steps, John Taggart
- Heimdall, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Orange Berries Dark Green Leaves, John Taggart
- Horses To Market, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Foreign Wife Elegy, Yuko Taniguchi
- woh tadap, binod bastola
- Old Stalwart, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Uddan, binod bastola