Love Is The Food Of The Heart
Love is the food of the heart.
The more it flows uncircumscribed
to all creation, the more the soul
realizes he must stop eating
once living beings.
When he turns to nonviolent food
his physical heart can gradually
heal releasing gradually the animal
fat, amyloid plaque, uric acid
and other accretions in the arteries.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Is The Food Of The Heart by Saiom Shriver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- It Is Beautiful To Act Like A Sattagerin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Minimalism, Adonis Enricuso
- Treasure Box, Adonis Enricuso
- Palestine; We Let You Down, Guess Who
- Por-por Chha Gaya Basant, Upendra Singh
- The love song, binod bastola
- de tijd, ko the skipper
- A big thanks poem..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Not the One, Dean Meredith
- Bobwhite Calling, Kyle Schlicher