Love Is The Food Of The Heart
Love is the food of the heart.
The more it flows uncircumscribed
to all creation, the more the soul
realizes he must stop eating
once living beings.
When he turns to nonviolent food
his physical heart can gradually
heal releasing gradually the animal
fat, amyloid plaque, uric acid
and other accretions in the arteries.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Is The Food Of The Heart by Saiom Shriver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- i am just watching, Manonton Dalan
- Purple again, Ruth Walters
- 5, Oh Clock!, Sandra Feldman
- My Love, engeli montalla
- two punk rockers, lee fones
- That Terrible Motel Room, Jose Armando Guzman
- Green and Grey, Jose Armando Guzman
- HAD WE......................, WE WOULD H.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Purple Blossom, Ruth Walters
- The Woman, mark wilkinson