Standing from afar,
Watching as you drew far
watery eyes bid goodbye,
To someone never said 'hi'
Waiting for our roads to met,
I wonder, if we will truly met?
Watching you from afar, really hurts
But still i want to watch you thou it hurts
I guess where not destined,
Like you and I has already been destined
Can we both just stay together?
Like no one could live without the other?
' :) It's selfish you think',
But in you i want my life to spend
My life was already dedicated and lend
But me and you will never be together as i Think
One thing come up to my mind,
That maybe this road would bind
I just need to effort enough
in begging you with all my might
Thou it's sound unlawful for someone like me,
But what else can i do?
I want to reveal this feeling now,
So please just LOVE ME too.
Ellen Mendez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Me by Ellen Mendez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- বাঁকা চোখে দেখো নাকো, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Cronyism, Tony Adah
- A Poppy Seed is Only A Poppy Seed and You?, Monk E. Biz
- Look At Me Straight, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- SELF DISCOVERY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Child and Rain, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- LOVE IS..., Beryl Dov
- Baltic nights, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- the perfect girl, glen pugh
- Raining Love, Sandra Feldman