Standing from afar,
Watching as you drew far
watery eyes bid goodbye,
To someone never said 'hi'
Waiting for our roads to met,
I wonder, if we will truly met?
Watching you from afar, really hurts
But still i want to watch you thou it hurts
I guess where not destined,
Like you and I has already been destined
Can we both just stay together?
Like no one could live without the other?
' :) It's selfish you think',
But in you i want my life to spend
My life was already dedicated and lend
But me and you will never be together as i Think
One thing come up to my mind,
That maybe this road would bind
I just need to effort enough
in begging you with all my might
Thou it's sound unlawful for someone like me,
But what else can i do?
I want to reveal this feeling now,
So please just LOVE ME too.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Me by Ellen Mendez )
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
(12 June 1819 – 23 January 1875)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 1, 1921)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)
- WH Auden
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Poetry of A Root Crop, Charles Kingsley
- Prophecy of a Ten Ton Cheese, James McIntyre
- Orchard Trees, January, Richard Wilbur
- The Fury Of Guitars and Sopranos, Anne Sexton
- Housewife, Anne Sexton
- A Legacy, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- No, I'm not Byron; I am, yet, Mikhail Yuryevich Lermontov
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Sad Child, Margaret Atwood