Love Me Forever
Love me forever,
I will give you my soul,
Love me tonight,
And I wont let you go.
Give me a wish,
And I will be your dream,
I will be your shiny knight,
And you will be my Queen.
Give me a smile,
And you will give me hope,
Give me a kiss,
I will give you poems that I wrote.
Give me inspiration,
As if you were my wife,
And then give me your hand,
And then you will be my life.
Show me a flower,
And i'll swear I'll see your face,
Show me you, all alone.
And I know I will feel waste.
Hand me a rose,
So I might enjoy the scent,
Then I will tell you,
Where you and angels have been.
Walk away fro me,
Disappear forever from my sight,
Then you will take my soul,
As GOD surely, will take my life.
Randy L. McClave
Randy McClave's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Me Forever by Randy McClave )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To show as great., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 'Useless' ..... [human uselessness; PSY.., Bri Edwards
- WORN OUT DOOR, Philo Yan
- Newbie, Savita Tyagi
- Is That A Virtues Woman?, John Ugolo Umah
- थांनानै था आरो थांनानै थानो हो, Bahadur Basumatary
- Carrying titles, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If Heaven Was For..., John Ugolo Umah
- City Of Abomination, John Ugolo Umah
- History Of Death!, John Ugolo Umah