Love Only I Want
A woman in frame attacks my bone.
A woman in shape thrashes my flesh.
A woman with passion whips my heart.
A woman sensual clips my mind.
A woman with strong vibes locks my soul.
But you with love bind me for ever.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Only I Want by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
- In that unlikelihood, Mark Heathcote
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Insanity, John Masaitis
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow