The glittering stars are all
around the dark sky.
the night has become young
and so do my love for you.
the drink of youthfulness
is overflowing from her body.
her face shimmers in the
candle light and it reflects
on my heart.
she stare at my beastly body
with shyness and then the
steps walk toward me.
acceptance and reluctance are
all around the room.
i diminish the flame of candle
and let our love and lust be
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Poem7 by PRADIP DASGUPTA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Drop In The Bucket, Michael McParland
- Drifting Hell, Michael McParland
- Dreams, Michael McParland
- Doubting, Michael McParland
- Don't Tell Me, Michael McParland
- In Memoriam, Sandra Feldman
- Don't Say, I Said, Michael McParland
- Don't Say Goodbye, Michael McParland
- To you My Friend!, Shaila Touchton
- Domestic Dreams, Michael McParland