Ken e Hall
Love possessed that magic asset that grows into a whirlwind of happiness
That can last for a lifetime,
A value that the value is priceless, only obtained by giving of love which in turn
Opens the doors of the heart and soul so fine,
With concerns for each other, on the road of life's ups and downs
The control is hands touching hands,
Mornings hug the powerful injection of self confidence
Topped with love's dessert in words 'I love you' the golden bands,
Youth's gratification of each other's beauty will never wane
As the years condemn.
Loves truth guides lover's joy to the wonder of childbirth and the jewel of receiving a beautiful living gem.
Love the visible bind that holds the new family together,
With love possessed the veins now warming their very heart
This the key to build the love nest known as home
Building dreams together from the very start.
Ken e Hall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LOVE POSSESSED...MAGIC by Ken e Hall )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- STEADFAST IN LOVE, Colin Ian Jeffery
- The Tome Of Storms, Landred Vhael
- With malice towards none, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Human Vulture, V P Mahur
- Love You, Filmon Tesfaldet
- The Last Friend, David Lewis Paget
- When the Final Bell Tolls, Suzette Richards
- This Is My Calming Poem, Shalom Freedman
- गोसोनि दर्खँ दर्खँ, Ronjoy Brahma
- We're Not the Stars We Never Were, Sandra Feldman