love sick lonely broken angel
hated and brused by the one
the one person
she thought should love her.
the bruses come
when their love fades
and the words are not enough
and it seems to be the only way.
this angels wings
are worn and torn
no more can she fly in the sky
by all the dirt and grime
that comes with being down on earth.
now this angel
is stuck in this place
her dark hair covers
her bruses and her bueaty.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (love sick lonely broken angel by chantel weston )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To my sister on the death of our father, Roger A. Rose
- If a Hippo Said Boo, Stephen Katona
- Real, The Princess
- Poetic Journey, Sandra Feldman
- Start Afresh, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Am, Luc Leclaire
- PTSD, Jennifer Matthews
- The House On Mountain Peek, StarrLee Waterman
- Damaged Heart, StarrLee Waterman
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock