Love So Strong
Dear, how long this despair?
This despair that seeps into every bone
Every bone it breaks every day.
Every night sleepless eyes stare
Into the void, that you leave me with.
You leave me void with broken bones
And with despair that seeps into every bone
I never knew love was so strong
So strong to break every bone
Joshua Aube's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love So Strong by Joshua Aube )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla