Reyvrex Questor Reyes
Love Sonnet 126: 'Just how to me, it has become worthwhile'
Just how to me, it has become worthwhile,
As even my heart did make me aware,
To see love bloom so sweetly in your smile,
Like flowers turning fruits, the trees would bear;
As trees began from seedlings of a fruit
Formed from flowers, as though love being born
At first sight, which lovers won't refute
While to love's consummation they are sworn;
But in time, gales may blow and storms may rage,
With flowers plucked before the boughs can bend,
Much like actors when so called off the stage,
Minutes before the play comes to its end;
......But not when I have searched for you as dream,
......Will I lose you, as memories would seem.
Reyvrex Questor Reyes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Sonnet 126: 'Just how to me, it has become worthwhile' by Reyvrex Questor Reyes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Shiv and Shakti, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Is War, Justin Molebatsi
- Shut Up You Drug Addict (Clean Version), Paula Glynn
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -50, Ronjoy Brahma
- Woman's Relation Matters, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Altar Of Twilight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- alone! ! !, SALINI NAIR
- Grace, Jacque Hardison
- Conjure The Music, Margaret Alice Second
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -49, Ronjoy Brahma