Reyvrex Questor Reyes
Love Sonnet 210: 'If souls have been existent long before'
If souls have been existent long before,
In corridors of Time, long gone, unknown,
Could it be that you, too, were there in store,
Until the time this state to you been shown?
My wait endured a million lives, or so,
In countless climes, beliefs and progenies,
And when love’s window, finally, would show,
No single dream retained the memories;
But now that Fate arranged a rendezvous,
Great folly it would be to lose your hand,
Whilst not so sure where else our lives are due,
Or where next in this universe we’ll stand;
…..For since so long ago it was decreed
…..That we will always of each other need.
Reyvrex Questor Reyes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Sonnet 210: 'If souls have been existent long before' by Reyvrex Questor Reyes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- our conversation's getting fat, Mandolyn ...
- AHMAD RAMI احمد رامي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Privacy Lost, Morgan Michaels
- Walking alone in your memories, Asma Riaz Khan
- No Free Lunch, Bill Cantrell
- A True Hosanna - After Reading A Poem by.., Warren Falcon
- Fight and War for Why?, Pintu Mahakul
- Life, Richard Lam
- From Dust To Dust, Neela Nath
- Long ago and far away., richard harris