Reyvrex Questor Reyes
Love Sonnet 96: 'As twilight creeps towards the night to come, '
As twilight creeps towards the night to come,
And day retreats covered by fading light,
Might I review the mess life has become,
To find yet episodes that could delight;
Such times are few, and spread too far between,
If but to spice moments one has to spend,
And must not do without, as I have seen,
When most that I have done to failures lend;
But you, my love, bring me clearest of skies,
That fills complete even my scanty means,
Not to begrudge those things the world denies,
But grateful yet, God gave the best of queens;
.......That in my sleep the sweetest dreams accord,
.......As dreams of Heaven I could well afford.
Reyvrex Questor Reyes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Sonnet 96: 'As twilight creeps towards the night to come, ' by Reyvrex Questor Reyes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass