Love to be buried
I would love to be buried
Deep under ground and not hurried
I am buried as poor
Death is not known to neighbor even
What had I dreamed?
The reality was not beamed
I stared at failure
I am still not sure
I have permanent refuge
Under the ground but place is not huge
It is with limited access
But I have smile on face
What I did not get on surface?
Peace of course
It was eluding forever
I could hardly dream ever
People did not kill me instantly
But their stare troubled me presently
I found only hatred
Which made me almost dead?
I shall sleep forever
Witness no turmoil ever
It shall be ideal place to witness
Free from worry and mad chase
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love to be buried by hasmukh amathalal )
Did you read them?
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- Life, John Mamhungaire
- Secret Garden, Gary Hembree
- सांसो की ना जाने कहाँ रफ्तार गई?, Aftab Alam
- head for the hills!, Macy Dvirnak
- तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय, Aftab Alam
- मैं क्या सोंचता हूँ, Aftab Alam
- NOT FAR OFF: A NEW BEGINNING, M.J Donnchadh
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom