love; with or without the lust
lust is there apon the sins one through ten and;
sha'll not b broken then
lust comes from love but still a sin
what must love ones condemn?
love is not ones lust but ones must
in the time without needing lust
lust is a sin and should be then without the feeling with love within
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (love; with or without the lust by austin spalding )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal
- My First Laptop, Richard Flappa
- pop prose that turns to poo, Mandolyn ...