Lovers Dancing Through The Night.
Even though its been a while now,
I still hear the sweet yet mournful moan
Of the trombone lighting the dimly lit bar;
And l still wonder what was going through his mind:
Eyes closed and hands moving smoothly as he made music.
I whistle the tune with a melancholic smile
And remember the lovers dancing into the night, arm in arm.
Time was of no importance as heaven froze on earth;
In each others embrace they melted!
Their hearts united and beating as one_
Souls with pure love that yearn and stir
Feelings buried deep in dark shadows of imagination;
Entwined bodies swaying slowly to the silky music tone.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lovers Dancing Through The Night. by Tafadzwa Matamba )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Spoiler, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Wide Outdoors, Edgar Albert Guest
- Old Mister Laughter, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ode to Evil, Sourabh Mishra
- The Lucky Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Toast For Josie, Kuda Bondamakara
- Harvest of Harms, Madrason writer
- The Song Of The Builder, Edgar Albert Guest
- When The Minister Calls, Edgar Albert Guest
- My hero(Bob Dylan), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken