Taylor Made love
generated through sex.
The motions are clear
but the intentions are wrong.
A comforting peace,
with no sick stomach,
trust or no trust,
it doesn't really matter when your love sick…
j.m. Merrill's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (loveSick by j.m. Merrill )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- 154. The Path Of Life, John Westlake
- OUR FALLEN LEAVES اوراقنا المتساقطة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Language, Our Friend, Sandra Feldman
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there.., Mandolyn ...
- Revealed, John Onyeme
- Groom is the Cadaver, Pintu Mahakul
- Sleep deprived, Matthew Holloway
- More Than Just Memories, David Whalen
- Legacy, Matthew Holloway
- EVERY ACTION HAS ITS REACTION لكل فعل رد.., MOHAMMAD SKATI