Akhil9992 Anchakulath Salilakumar
Take a moment to look mother nature.
wind blowing like sound of music,
bees buzz terms into rhythem.
Sun rise gives pleasure to heart,
waves of sea reaching the sky.
Its everything seems to be blue in color.
When i look around,
the color changes to green,
the beauty of nature,
its really magical.
The trees in forest have a dark green,
it is quite silent in the forest.
The bird fly as level of aeroplane,
there way of flying together
make a picture in sky.
I respect the mothernature
who created the wonderfull earth.
I thank god for making
me a part of it.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Loving Nature by Akhil9992 Anchakulath Salilakumar )
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis
- Think and act, hasmukh amathalal
- Drought, Edward Kofi Louis
- And here we part, Nalini Chaturvedi
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Follow The Light, Edward Kofi Louis
- War Undressed, Dilantha Gunawardana
- hope, SALINI NAIR