Happy to be lucky.
Unhappy to be unlucky.
Work is most important player.
Success and failure are part of life.
Action and Effort are very fast friend
Make sure their friendship grow.
Result determine happiness or sorrow.
Luck is only a belief and independent entity.
Good or bad work, action and effort
Always bring result in favor or against.
Do not blame luck.
Reality is that we don’t have courage.
Find out fault, weakness and rectify it.
Action & work may be lucky or unlucky
Need of hour is playing in right direction.
Happiness is your door step.
Exception are always there,
where one is forced to luck is not with me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Luck by ajay srivastava )
- The Real Me, Margaret Alice Second
- kiss me hardy, george albot
- When Will I Wake, Anirudh Rawat
- Silencio en ingles, Donnie Wolff
- Our Lewd Obscene and Vulgar Episodes, Hamid Vitalis
- Life, Anirudh Rawat
- If You Stop Loving Me, Fatima Nusairat
- Rain And The Shadows, Anirudh Rawat
- Beautiful Girl, Anirudh Rawat
- Someday, Ryan Telebwe
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Gray Room, Wallace Stevens
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1644 - 1694)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)