Edward Kofi Louis
Listen to me all you ears,
And like a liberal man and a lovely woman in the bush;
Why do you destroy another with lying words? !
For the liberal woman is now with the handsome man in the city.
A man should be a man and a woman should be a woman too on this issue,
And like wine and oil to sold to you in times of need;
But let the just do justice always.
The romance of romance lies through your hands,
And like the river of water flowing through my mind;
But think twice before you destroy others on this earth.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lying Words by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ghost, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Eagerly I want to go with you, Gert Strydom
- Prayer and Women, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Love is far more than just lust or desir.., Gert Strydom
- Lie To Me, Rouren Torres
- The Fight, Robert Melliard
- Paying Taxes, Randy McClave
- हांमा गोनां जिव, Bahadur Basumatary
- I Knew What You Knew, Vera Sidhwa
- Wearing the Flaws, Gerry Legister