Edward Kofi Louis
Listen to me all you ears,
And like a liberal man and a lovely woman in the bush;
Why do you destroy another with lying words? !
For the liberal woman is now with the handsome man in the city.
A man should be a man and a woman should be a woman too on this issue,
And like wine and oil to sold to you in times of need;
But let the just do justice always.
The romance of romance lies through your hands,
And like the river of water flowing through my mind;
But think twice before you destroy others on this earth.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lying Words by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Only answer, hasmukh amathalal
- Mirrored Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- insert emotion here, Mandolyn ...
- Prince Johnson's Cannibalism, Richard Thripp
- Rain Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- THE BEATLES' MEDICAL PROBLEMS, Richard Thripp
- The black color, hasmukh amathalal
- Inner Wastelands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Wildly Spinning Dirt Clod, Monk E. Biz
- Moon -haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal