She comes back but not like this
In dreamscape most part I miss
Without contour ethereal
But last night she was so real!
I miss you ma where have you been
With you son always within
Showed up too in all these years
In your smiles in all your tears!
We walked together hands clung tight
Cheek on cheek in rain washed light
It was only joy that beamed her face
Being with son in reunion's happiness!
She smiles to me I wasn't ever gone
A mother leaves not stays back in her son
I live through you one blood one part
As all the love you feel at heart!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ma by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- My Sweet Little Child, Luis Estable
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable
- Climate Debate II, douglas scotney
- Thinking To Better Be, Luis Estable
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan
- Sonnet # 512, Luis Estable