Magic and Spell
'I Love You' is not a magic word.
It is spell.
A chant in which you would say
right after it took effect.
It is magic potion too.
Which keeps the spell lasts
for a long period of time
or even forever.
ana lou's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Magic and Spell by ana lou )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Symphony of Discords By K.V.Suryanarayan.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman