Magic of the mind...1. Authored by Premji
Premji wrote on 13/07/2009 - write a series of poem on the following subject.....magic of the mind........i will start with an one liner....
Magic of the mind...
Poetry and life.........
I do not know how many I may write
I am not so prolific or spontaneous
Like him who commands me to write
With some belief and hope in me
Which I can not let down so here I am
Like a Eaglet tipped off its mothers back
I come swirling down and grasp
In air for words to write
So bear with me friends
If I do not live up to expectations
Still I will attempt my best
I dedicate this series of poems to Premji!
Angelina Pandian's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Magic of the mind...1. Authored by Premji by Angelina Pandian )
- NATURE'S INFLUENCE, Donald R Charon
- How Was Your Day?, Donald R Charon
- we never did go bowling, Mandolyn ...
- How To Tie The Knot, Foster Teegarden
- hurry husband, shush my alliteration, Mandolyn ...
- Sharp Is The Bite, Donald R Charon
- Erato my Muse of love poetry. (Part 2), Erato
- Headache, Foster Teegarden
- Autumn Season, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- mommy, Josephine Taylor
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)