make grass green on your side
Grass is always green on the other side
But one has to know the other side, to see, weather how green the grass really is?
If you’re trapped then you can feel life in a shell
And not see how good life can be.
All those things that looks green and good to eyes
Just turn our own precious hearts go green.
At least try to be…
Enjoy every thing…even waiting in a queue…
Life will soon be sunny! ! !
shruti modi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (make grass green on your side by shruti modi )
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus