shruti modi Poems
- Alone In the crowd, I stand alone Noticeable but unnoticed, ...
- Reasons That Make Me Miss You I regret meeting you, as your ...
- Rain Shower The sun is no more, as the clouds start to show; ...
- Release Yourself, Feel Life Each breath, each mistake, each ...
- Secrets...Never Said There are so many things you see, ...
- Looking For U I’m so lonely without you I don’t even know ...
- Love U Forever I haven’t seen you but I love talking to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
In the crowd, I stand alone
Noticeable but unnoticed,
Loveable but unloved,
Caring but uncared.
Certain lines cannot be changed,
People walking together, move ahead..
Find new companions, friends.
Alone do I stand,
With everybody, but without anyone for me
I am lost..fearing, shivering.
Loved ones find new ones to love;
Alone do I live, so will I die,
But cant find anybody for a laughing, joyous journey till the end.
Isolated, over self egoist and sacred
In secured, yes! ?
Where are the friends may I ask, who leave me behind and ...