Make Me Die a Thousand Deaths
When you whisper sweet pearls of love violins play serenades in my soul
When you say my name endless days of dreams become eternal nights of reality
When you touch my skin fireworks come ablaze in the velveteen skies
When you kiss my lips you turn my body into a sinfully delightful liquid fire
When you tell me you love me hosts of angels adorn the heaven in our eyes
When you hold me in your arms you drown me in oceans of sweet sensual desire
When you make love to me I die a thousand deaths and then
You bring me back to life…Make me die a thousand deaths
Bring me back to life
Lilac Wine's Other Poems
- A Comfort In Times So Cold
- A glitter a glimmer a shimmer of a once ...
- A Heart Full Of Emptiness
- All i needed was....
- Amongst The Tears I Have Learnt To Live
- And Subsequently Paused For A moment
- Baby I will die a lil bit more....foreve...
- Believe In Myself Again
- Blood on your hands sister
- Blow away the cobwebs
- Broken now
- Dear God where are you?
- Death of Love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.