When you make a mistake,
you learn from it.
After you realize you made a mistake,
you are hurt.
After they are gone,
you know what you had.
When you miss that person,
you loved that person.
If you let that person go,
that person will find someone else.
But so will you!
Heather Ferguson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Making Mistakes by Heather Ferguson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- INSPIRATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Wisest Aunt, Telling the Saddest Tales, John Surowiecki
- Matin No. 2, John Surowiecki
- The Pristine Chapel, Dog goD 8Hate
- The Mower at the VA Hospital, John Surowiecki
- What I Know About Epistemology, John Surowiecki
- we the people, glen pugh
- Next Time, Joyce Sutphen
- The Night That Comes only Once, Akhtar Jawad
- The Goldsmith, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken