When you make a mistake,
you learn from it.
After you realize you made a mistake,
you are hurt.
After they are gone,
you know what you had.
When you miss that person,
you loved that person.
If you let that person go,
that person will find someone else.
But so will you!
Heather Ferguson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Making Mistakes by Heather Ferguson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Stop needless, hasmukh amathalal
- LOVER'S CRY, Owais Mujtaba
- Parler le silence des autres, Eric Dubois
- A Beautiful Life, Casey Renee Kiser
- Keeping people happy, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- Tristesse, Eric Dubois
- Nous descendons des escaliers fragiles, Eric Dubois
- She loves me the way I am, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- clay pigeon shooters (30 sec ditty), lee fones
- Le silence nappe le jour, Eric Dubois