Ace Of Black Hearts
Making Them Run.
So I don't meet your standards, you don't say?
Please give a little more detail, I promise you I won't easily offend.
I'm still trying understand the madness of young woman who says she has a boyfriend anyways after contacting me wanting to be just a friend?
Maybe that was my intention, so how did I do?
How rude and egotistical did I seem?
When did you make this decision?
Don't hold back after all you prefer twitter(Deletes Your Account When Asked To) and facebook(Continuously Violates Your Rights) anyways.
What did you think of this place was?
A place for literature or a steaming pot of pheromones?
Am I writing poems, because I think it will attract some great woman?
Come on use your head seriously.
This is not a dating site.
That didn't even enter my mind, till I ran into people like you.
Who thought you could bait and hook men from across the world.
Come to find out we are not so easily baited or infatuated.
It required more work then you were use too.
And now you just give up so easily.
Just when I thought game was getting fun.
I want you to hold this white flag when you run.
Let others know we won.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Making Them Run. by Ace Of Black Hearts )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- Mending Wall, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Counting Days, maria sudibyo
- Rain in My Heart, maria sudibyo
- Atonement, maria sudibyo
- Paper Cut, maria sudibyo
- Unfinished Poem, maria sudibyo
- I Want A Foreigner Girl For Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Blackberries / Briars, Frank Avon
- Daru Pikar Naya Varsha Shuru Karne Ka Er.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- It Is Time, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Mother's Love, Father's Love, Sister's L.., Bijay Kant Dubey