Ace Of Black Hearts
Making Them Run.
So I don't meet your standards, you don't say?
Please give a little more detail, I promise you I won't easily offend.
I'm still trying understand the madness of young woman who says she has a boyfriend anyways after contacting me wanting to be just a friend?
Maybe that was my intention, so how did I do?
How rude and egotistical did I seem?
When did you make this decision?
Don't hold back after all you prefer twitter(Deletes Your Account When Asked To) and facebook(Continuously Violates Your Rights) anyways.
What did you think of this place was?
A place for literature or a steaming pot of pheromones?
Am I writing poems, because I think it will attract some great woman?
Come on use your head seriously.
This is not a dating site.
That didn't even enter my mind, till I ran into people like you.
Who thought you could bait and hook men from across the world.
Come to find out we are not so easily baited or infatuated.
It required more work then you were use too.
And now you just give up so easily.
Just when I thought game was getting fun.
I want you to hold this white flag when you run.
Let others know we won.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Making Them Run. by Ace Of Black Hearts )
- Submission of Poem, Vera Sidhwa
- The Hungry, Randy McClave
- You are not changed, ramesh rai
- The Poet called Light, Light Mark
- Stripes, Mike Acker
- Rocks like Milky Ways, Mikey Bachman
- Opportunities, Peter S. Quinn
- We Should Be Glad, Blu 1 Blu 1 (Rio de Janeiro)
- An Agreement To End Stupidity, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- On the other side of known reality, Gert Strydom
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)